For a limited time only at the market:::: Seasonal Fig Chutney made with figs from my Mom’s backyard. That’s right. Homemade, Organic and utilizing fresh organic ingredients from the farmers market- DUH!!
Your job: Get saucy with it
Downtown San Francisco Civic Center People were droooooooooling over it.
Come and get it =)
Our cooking class this past Sunday was fabulous! Everyone loved Yogi, the delicious food, and learned some great healthy recipes they can incorporate into their cooking at home! As in the words of Yogi; “Cooking is like meditation it takes focus and love.”
We are excited to be expanding into adding more classes and other educational courses and workshops. We loved teaching people about the medicinal properties of the spices we use as well as some tips and tools for healthier living and eating.
We have another class this August 11th from 430-6pm in Martinez.
Please join us by RSVPing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some beautiful pictures from the class below!
Yogi’s Cooking Family
Vegan World Fusion Cuisine
You are cordially invited to the Yogi’s Cooking family home
for an intimate culinary experience!
Join us to:
- Learn some treasured Yogi’s family recipes
- Journey into the land of spice to ignite your palette
- Discover the ancient Ayurvedic wisdom through food
- Come have fun and share with others in the Yogi’s Cooking Community
When you come:
- Enjoy a special summer refreshment
- Taste everything Yogi creates
- Get to know the Yogi’s Cooking family
- Take home our family recipes
- Ask us questions and get how to’s
When: Sunday August 4th, 2013 from 4:30-6:00pm
Cost: $35.00 per person
(When space fills we will notify you and give you future dates of classes)
For any questions contact us at: email@example.com or (925) 609-4544
We look forward to our time together!
Blessings, Yogi, Kristi, Jacob and Emily